TRENDnets TE100-S55E+ /
TE100-S88E, 5/8-port palm-sized 10/100Mbps N-way Ethernet Switch, present the
perfect choice for small workgroups for any desktop space. They allow users to simply plug
any port to either a 10Mbps or 100Mbps network to multiply bandwidth, boost response time
and satisfy heavy load demands. With 5 or 8 ports readily available, TE100-S55E / S88E are
easy to install and expand. The N-way ports automatically negotiate between 10Base-T and
100Base-TX network speeds, as well as between half- and full-duplex modes. Thus, any port
is capable of uplinking to Fast Ethernet or downlinking to Ethernet. The TE100-S55E /
TE100-S88E provide cost-effective, and high-performance solutions.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3µ standards
- 5 or 8-port N-way 10/100M auto-detection
- Half- or full-duplex for each port
- Operates at maximum packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Supports for store-and-forward of packet switching
- Supports an extra MDI-II connector for easy expansion
- 1 Megabyte buffer memory for TE100-S55E, 512K bytes buffer memory for TE100-S88E
- Address table up to 8K MAC address for TE100-S55E, and 16K for TE100-S88E
- Compact design for external power adapter
- Comprehensive LED indications for port status
- Lifetime Warranty
IEEE 802.3 for 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3µ for 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet.
ANSI/IEEE 802.3µ N-way auto-negotiation
Transfer Rate: 10/100Mbps (20/200Mbps in full-duplex mode)
5/8 UTP/STP RJ-45
Media: UTP CAT 3, 4, 5 (100m) for 10Base-T, EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100m)
for 10Base-T/100Base-TX, UTP CAT 5 (100m) for 100Base-TX
- 10Base-T: 14,880 ppp per port (half-duplex)
- 100Base-TX/100Base-FX: 148,800 pps per port
LEDs: Power, Link/Activity, Collision/Full-duplex, and 10/100Mbps status
External power supply (Max. power consumption: 18 W)
171 x 100 x 28 mm (6.73 x 3.94 x 1.1 inches)
460 g (1.15 lbs.)
Temperature: 0° to 50° C
Temperature: -20° to 70°
Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
Humidity: 5% to 90% RH
FCC, UL, CE, CSA, C-tick, VCCI
||Designed to link 10Mbps and
100Mbps with 5 or 8 ports for an easy connection.
||N-way ports auto-negotiate
between 10Base-T and 100Base-TX, as well as between half- and full-duplex modes.
||All ports support 200Mbps
full-duplex, expanding from any port and for any number of switches.
||Easy upgrade to Fast Ethernet
architecture allows direct transfer.