are high performance auto-sensing N-way switches that automatically negotiate between
10Base-T and 100Base-TX network speeds. All ports support half-and full-duplex that allow
maximum network performance. Uplinking to Fast Ethernet or downlink to Ethernet are much
easier than before. With Plug and Play capabilities, TRENDnets TE100-S1616/S2424 are
the most flexible way to increase network performance and manageability. The built-in
fiber expansion slots allow links between two switches or between a switch and a server.
TRENDnets TE100-S1616/S2424 works well in both corporate and small business
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3µ 100Base-TX/FX standard
- Supports 16/24 UTP/STP RJ-45 10/100Mbps Nway auto-sensing ports
- Store and forward packet switching
- Half- and full- duplex operation for each port
- 2.1 GB switching fabric provides high-speed switching scheme
- Auto-learning of network configuration
- Built-in 8K entries per device for Filtering Address Table
- TE100-S1616 offers 512KB per device RAM buffer. TE100-S2424 offers 1MB per device RAM
- MDI-II uplink port (shared) for easy expansion.
- Optional MDA port for 100Base-FX solution
- Plug and Play
- EIA-19 Rack Mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3µ 100Base-TX/100Base-FX, ANSI/ IEEE 802.3 N-way
Transfer Rate: 10/100Mbps (20/200Mbps in full-duplex mode)
16/24 UTP/STP RJ-45
- Power, FX Link/Rx
- FDX 10/100 (green), COL 10/100 (amber)
- 100LINK/ACT (green). 10LINK/ACT (amber)
Internal Universal Power Supply (100~240 VAC. 50/60 Hz, 40 Watt Max.)
440x200x44mm / 15.7" x 7.9" x 1.7" (L x W x H)
- TE100-S1616: 2.35 kg / 5.17 lbs.
- TE100-S2424: 2.70 kg / 5.94 lbs.
Temperature: -10° to 40°
C (14° to 104° F)
Temperature: -20° to 70°
C (-4° to 158° F)
Humidity:10% to 90% (non-condensing)
Humidity: 0% to 90% (non-condensing)
FCC Class A, UL, CE, VCCI-I
||Ethernet workgroups are
able to upgrade to Fast Ethernet by changing adapters and a hub without changing switches.
||Simple expansion can be done by
cascading two or more switches with all ports supporting 200Mbps in full-duplex mode.
||The N-way ports automatically
negotiate between 10Base-T and 100Base-TX network speeds as well as between half- and
||Provides 10/100Mbps of Fast
Ethernet at an affordable rate.
||Top performance at an affordable